Potomac Chapter Order of the Arrow (OA)
The Chapter welcomes all the new members that were inducted in 2012 and congratulates all the new Brotherhood members
Goals of the New Potomac Chapter for 2012-2013
- Increase member participation in all events and activities
- Provide unit election opportunities and camping promotions to all units
- Provide cheerful service whenever possible to our Potomac District
Chapter Advisor - Mr. George Gadbois - 301-770-5386
Membership Advisor – Mr. Fred Beam - 301-946-4606
Potomac Chapter Meetings
2nd Tuesday of the Month
7:30 pm to 8:15 pm
Potomac LDS Church
11700 Falls Rd
Potomac, MD 20854
Class A Uniform with OA sash is requested
- Billy Goat Trail Service; May 11, 2013; Parking Lot across from Old Angler's Inn, MacArthur Blvd, Potomac, MD; No registration. Flyer
- Section Conclave; May 17-19, 2013; Camp William B. Snyder, 6100 Antioch Road, Haymarket, VA; Registration $37 on-line: http://www.ne6a.org//.
- Spring Ordeal Opportunity: White Oak Chapter Spring Ordeal, May 24-26, 2013; Hallowood Retreat & Conference Center, 7300 Banner Road, Comus, MD (http://hallowood.org/location.html);
Register & details on-line: http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/chapter-induction-schedules/white-oak-spring-ordeal/50078; Members and candidates register via this same link; Contact White Oak Chapter Advisor Dennis Sayre (OA@WhiteOakDistrict.Org) for permission to attend prior to registering.
- If you are interested in becoming a Ceremonialist please e-mail or phone Mr. John Stopher, Potomac Ceremonies Advisor, 301-537-0001, email@example.com
- Mr. Michael Kirk, Montgomery Area Ceremonies Team Advisor, cell: 240-676-7538, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for Arrowmen to assist with Call Out Ceremonies, Arrow of Light Ceremonies and Campfires.
Montgomery Service Area is large and extra help is needed. Special practices will be held to give you the skills needed to assist. If you can help, please contact Mr. Michael Kirk, Ceremonies Team Advisor, cell: 240-676-7538, email@example.com
For more information on the Order of the Arrow download the flyer or visit