District Events & Training
Camp William B. Snyder can serve as the perfect venue to deliver a quality outdoor experience through a variety of District events, activities, meetings and trainings.
Such District Events, Activities, Meetings and Trainings could include any of the following:
- Camp-o-rees & Webelos-rees
- Webelos Leader Outdoor Training
- District Roundtables
- Cub Scout Leader Specific Training
- Safe Swim Defense & Safety Afloat Training
- District Commissioner & Committee Meetings
- Introduction to Outdoor Leaders Skills Training
- New Leader Essentials Training
- District Dinners
- Use of the camp for Cub Scout, Boy Scout & Venturing Activities
Tips to developing your District or Council event at Camp Snyder:
Submit the usage form to reserve the property. Be sure to be specific in your needs.
Include a map of Camp Snyder with a "proposed" layout of the activities you would like to perform.
If you have never been to camp, it is strongly recommended for you to schedule a site visit to see what you are working with.
Contact the council program office or your District Executive to plan a District Event at Camp William B. Snyder.