Marketing - Getting the Word Out
Helping your community understand what Scouting is all about and why you spend your valuable time volunteering as a Scouter is very important to the success of the Scouting program.
Located here are numerous documents and links to help you spread your unit's or district's Scouting news. Many documents are "templates" which allows you to enter your details and have a ready-to-go news release, speech, or proclamation.
Further marketing support is available through your district marketing chairman, district executive, roundtables or the council marketing director firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting Information - Join us at the next meeting
The following is available for downloading:
- Publicizing Your Unit is a 29-page document full of ideas to help spark ways of getting the word out to your community. You can cut and paste portions of it to produce your own forms.
- The BSA Anniversary Kit is complete with news releases, editorials, and proclamations.
- The Language of Scouting will help ensure you use proper terminology and spelling. This is in pdf format. You will need to download Adobe Acrobat reader to view this file.
- The NCAC Style Guide will help you be consistent with NCAC publications. This is a large file (494 KB) and it may take a bit longer to download. This is in pdf format. You will need to download Adobe Acrobat reader to view this file.
- The Year Round Kit is a document filled with information to help market your unit year round.
- Updated Release Form to post contact information or photos on the NCAC Website.