“Cub Scouts New Delivery Method” is here…
JUST in time for Fall 2010 Program!
What is it?
The SAME PROGRAM….delivered in a NEW WAY!
It is handbook-based and focuses on den activities to ensure youth advancement and retention.
“Our youth desire a program that is current, contemporary and exciting, without losing the history, tradition and folklore that has long been the foundation of this great movement. Introducing the UPDATED, RELEVANT, FUN - Cub Scouts New Delivery Method!”
- As much as 20% increase in retention
- Increased den leader confidence and satisfaction
What Has Changed?
- New Den/Pack meeting plans
- Advancement occurs in the den as a natural part of the planned program
- Monthly themes replaced by the 12 Core Values of Cub Scouting
- Program Helps replaced by the “Den & Pack Meeting Resource Guide”
What’s the Same?
- Den meetings still have 7 basic steps
- Advancement requirements
- Family focus
- Advancement & Elective FUN!
- Summertime Activities & Sports loops
- Monthly Roundtable training support
- Flexibility in ceremonies and meetings
For more information on the Cub Scouts New Delivery Method, the following web pages can be found using the drop-down links to the left:
- Resources Links
- Purchase List