8 Steps to a Successful Spring Join Scouting Night
Ø Who wants to have their Tiger Den established before the first Pack meeting in September?
Ø Who wants parents to get involved in your Scouting program early on and stay in for the next five years?
Well the Spring JSN is your ANSWER!
The following list outlines the eight steps. For a more detailed description of what you can do, when and tips for success, click here.
1. Get your Tiger Den Leader to take the lead for a Spring JSN.
2. Get the Pack Committee to help with the Spring JSN-put the plan together.
3. Reserve a date/time/location for the JSN.
4. Advertise the event.
5. Prepare activities.
6. Execute the plan.
7. Follow up with parents, sign up scouts and send forms to District.
8. Have a Summertime Program planned with a goal of earning the Summertime Activity Pin for as many Scouts as possible.
Questions? Contact Rick Millward at firstname.lastname@example.org