Many of the most frequently used forms and documents are posted here. All forms are PDF or MS Word documents except where noted differently. Requests for additional items or error reports can be submitted to the NCAC Webmaster.
Forms and documents labeled "BSA" are taken from the National BSA website. If you cannot find the form you need on this page, check www.Scouting.org/scoutsource or National's Scouting Forms page.
To open PDF files, download the latest free version of Adobe Reader here.
YOUTH PROTECTION TRAINING (YPT)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of people taking YPT online, BSA National's website may respond slowly or freeze up. Please be patient. You can reach the Help Desk at 972-580-2267.
- Updates to BSA's YPT Policies
- Directions on completing YPT
- On-Line Training is available at www.MyScouting.org
- New Adult Volunteers: You must provide proof (see below) of completing YPT when registering. Print and submit the completion certificate with your adult application. When you receive your BSA Member ID Number, add it to your MyScouting account to connect your training records to your ScoutNET profile.
- Current Adult Volunteers: Your YPT status is already documented in ScoutNET if you use your BSA Member ID Number to log in. No further action is required after retaking YPT. To check your trained status, log into MyScouting.org and click on E-Learning.
- In-Person Training: Attach a copy of your training card, training report, or report from Troopmaster, Packmaster, or ADMS to your adult application.
- Frequently Asked Questions about YPT
- NCAC Registration Office: If your YPT status is inaccurate, contact:
Kim Nelson: 301-214-9187 / email@example.com
Carol Whitefield: 301-214-9172 / firstname.lastname@example.org
RESOURCES FOR NEW LEADERS
Here are some key resources to help you get started and get your unit meetings up and running, right from the start:
BOY SCOUTS & VARSITY
VENTURING & SEA SCOUTING
TRAVEL & TOUR PLANS
HEALTH & SAFETY
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
AWARDS & ADVANCEMENT
OTHER USEFUL FORMS