ATTENTION: All Early Payment Discounts or Late Fees will not be shown until you reach the Payment Details page at the end of your registration. The Standard Cost per Registrant Type will be displayed until then.
Welcome to the online registration for one of the NCAC Cub Scout Day Camps. Before proceeding, please review the "Check List" below so you will be properly prepared for an easy registration process.
This registration is NOT for the Adventure Day Programs at Camp William B. Snyder. To learn more about Adventure Days and other summer programs at Camp W.B. Snyder click here)
This online feature has been set up for your convenience and allows the Cub Scout Pack Coordinator to "Register AND Pay" for their entire Cub Scout pack at one time, OR by dens or other groupings.
Pack Coordinator's Check List for 2011
- have this information ready before logging on to register your pack -
Pack Coordinator information Name, address, day phone, alternate phone, email, pack unit number, and district name.
Den Walker information Name, and number of days volunteering
Cub Scout Information Name, rank as of June 1, 2011, Free T-shirt size (each Cub Scout gets one T-shirt), pack unit number, district name, has a CamperAid request ALREADY been sent in for this Cub Scout, is this Cub Scout the child of a FULL-TIME-WEEK-LONG Day Camp Staff member (1 child gets a full discount),
- A "Staff Child Discount Code" must be used during registration for any Day Camp staff child discounts - call your Day Camp Director or District Executive to get your individual code prior to registration.
Credit Card information Have credit card details at hand. All registration and T-shirt fees must be paid during the registration for the individuals you register at that time.
Tip - You can sign up the boys and Den Walkers who are registered now, and add more later to your same registration.
Other information: All health forms, release authorizations, and additional forms should be taken to your day camp or collected at a pre-camp meeting if your camp location has one. For more information on your specific camp, email the contact name located on your selected camp's registration form.
Special Note: After completing your pack registration, you can add additional youth and/or Den Walkers by following these steps:
- Return to the registration page and click "To edit an existing registration click here" at the bottom of the page
- Logon using your User ID and Password (You will be asked to create on during registration).
- Once logged in select “View Registration”. A listing of all events you have registered for will be shown.
- Select “View Details” for the event you are interested in. (Cub Scout Day Camp)
- Click Update to edit your registration information.
- Enter all Cub Scout and Den Walker names on the next page, and then continue.
- If you missed a person during the process, click on the "Members" tab to make the addition.